Effective: June 2016
License to Use the Site:
We grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive and revocable license to access and make personal use of this site. However, you may not download or modify the site, except with the express written consent of PCM. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant or any other party. This program is not valid for patients whose prescription claims are eligible to be reimbursed, in whole or in part, by any governmental program, including, without limitation, Medicaid, Medicare, Medicare Part D, Medigap, DOD, VA, TRICARE/CHAMPUS, or any state patient or pharmaceutical assistance program. By using this site, you agree that your prescriptions are not eligible to be reimbursed by any governmental program and further agree not to submit a claim to such governmental program for any prescriptions that you may receive through this website. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of PCM.
By accessing the Site, you also agree to the following:
a) You are at least 18 years old;
b) You have had a recent physical examination by a physician who is available for any necessary follow-up care and intervention;
c) You are requesting the prescription medication(s) solely for therapeutic and medical needs, and will not distribute to others;
d) You are aware that physician and pharmacist are available for consultation. In the case of an emergency you will contact a local physician or hospital for immediate care and not rely on your online physician or pharmacist for emergency medical care;
e) You are allowed by law to use the credit card you have provided;
f) You will answer all questions truthfully, for your safety, just as you would in a physicians’ office;
g) You certify that the foregoing statements made are true, and that if any of them is willfully false you may be subject to punishment.
h) You do not require a child safety cap on your medication(s) if prescribed.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. PCM and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our sole discretion.
Access to the Website
Any and all information you post or otherwise provide to us is true and accurate, not misleading, and offered in good faith. When you visit UpScript.com, we will not collect any personally identifiable information about you (such as name, address, telephone number, or email address) unless you provide it to us voluntarily. We may store and process your personally identifiable information to better understand your needs and how we may improve our products and services, and we may use your personally identifiable information to contact you. UpScript will not give or sell your personally identifiable information to any outside organization for the organization’s own use without your consent. Your information may be shared with agents or contractors of PCM in connection with services that these individuals or entities perform for us. We are committed to keeping secure the data you provide us and will take precautions to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse or alteration. Agents or contractors of PCM who have access to your information in connection with providing services to us are required to keep the information confidential and are not permitted to use information for any other purpose than to carry out services they are performing. In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. We also may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a “cookie” or similar file and will help us in many ways to tailor website or advertisement. UpScript does not collect personally identifiable information automatically, without your permission, but we may tie information collected automatically to your previously submitted personally identifiable information.
HIPPA Authorization for use or disclosure of health information
As a customer using our site, UpScript, you authorize the release of your medical/health information to Teva, Inc. You understand that your medical/health information will be used by Teva and its affiliates and third party vendors for business and marketing purposes.
This Site may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to replace advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Users should always consult with a doctor or health care professional for medical advice or treatment.
Certification & Warranty of Applicant
By clicking “I agree” and placing an order you are verifying you are an adult and have read carefully and will answer truthfully all questions in the online medical assessment or in the video consultation (evisit). By completing the medical application, you are engaging a physician contracted by PCM to provide an evaluation. He(she) will be relying on your truthful and accurate information to determine whether medication should be made available to you. You also understand that you may receive medications which include pharmacy instructions. It is your responsibility to notify the PCM’s physician of any significant changes in your medical history.
Patient Consent to Communicate
Your online physician, pharmacist or customer service agent are available to communicate with you via video (evisit), text, live chat, SMS/text, email and/or phone if necessary. By using this site, you agree to communication by any of these methods, unless you specifically request otherwise. Any discussions with your physician will focus on your medical history. If you have any questions please contact us using UpScript‘s secure messaging email system. This information will not be shared with any third party not associated with us without your express written consent.
Consent to Medical Care
By starting the medical consultation you agree to release UpScript.com and Phoenix Capital Management, eVisit, its employees, its physicians, dispensing pharmacies, and all related entities and persons from any and all liability whatsoever associated or connected with ordering medications.
In the case of a medical emergency, you understand you will contact a local physician or hospital for immediate care and not rely on your online physician and/or pharmacist for emergency medical care.
The trademarks and trade dress of PCM and its affiliates may not be used in connection with any third party’s product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or others, or in any manner that disparages or dilutes the strength of PCM and its affiliate’s trademarks. All other trademarks not owned by us that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Phoenix Capital Management or UpScript.com
All material contained in this website, including all images and text, is the property of Phoenix Capital Management.
Copyright 2016 UpScript.com. All rights reserved.
Accuracy of Information
We strive to accurately and completely describe our products and to provide updated information on our website; however; we do not warrant that product descriptions and information on the website are complete or free from error.
All products should be used strictly in accordance with their instructions, precautions and guidelines. You should always check the ingredients for products to avoid potential allergic reactions. Our site does not provide or intend to provide answers to medical related questions. UpScript.com does offer prescription products. All prescription products require physician approval before our pharmacy will dispense any prescription product to the consumer.
Our site may contain links to Web sites of third parties. We provide these links as a convenience, but do not endorse any linked site nor any of its content. While their information, products, services and information may be helpful to you, they are independent entities and we do not control or endorse them. You agree that any visits to linked sites are at your own risk and governed by their own privacy policies (if any).
Disclaimer of Liability
Neither our employees nor any person or entity involved in creating, producing any site content or services contained on this site, nor any of their respective directors, employees makes any warranty whatsoever, that the site will be uninterrupted or error free. This site is provided by Phoenix Capital Management on an “as is”” and “as available” basis. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
PHOENIX CAPITAL MANAGEMENT WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
What are sildenafil tablets?
Sildenafil tablets are a prescription medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). You will not get an erection just by taking this medicine. Sildenafil tablets help a man with erectile dysfunction get and keep an erection only when he is sexually excited (stimulated).
Sildenafil tablets are not for use in women or children. It is not known if sildenafil tablets are safe and effective in women or children under 18 years of age.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
What is the most important information I should know about sildenafil tablets?
Sildenafil tablets can cause your blood pressure to drop suddenly to an unsafe level if they are taken with certain other medicines. Do not take sildenafil tablets if you take any other medicines called “nitrates.” Nitrates are used to treat chest pain (angina). A sudden drop in blood pressure can cause you to feel dizzy, faint, or have a heart attack or stroke.
Do not take sildenafil tablets if you take medicines called guanylate cyclase stimulators which include:
- Riociguat (Adempas®) a medicine that treats pulmonary arterial hypertension and chronic-thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension.
Tell all your healthcare providers that you take sildenafil tablets. If you need emergency medical care for a heart problem, it will be important for your healthcare provider to know when you last took sildenafil tablets.
Stop sexual activity and get medical help right away if you get symptoms such as chest pain, dizziness, or nausea during sex. Sexual activity can put an extra strain on your heart, especially if your heart is already weak from a heart attack or heart disease. Ask your doctor if your heart is healthy enough to handle the extra strain of having sex.
Sildenafil tablets do not protect you or your partner from getting sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV—the virus that causes AIDS.
Who should not take sildenafil tablets?
Do not take sildenafil tablets if you:
- take medicines called nitrates (such as nitroglycerin)
- use street drugs called “poppers” such as amyl nitrate or amyl nitrite, and butyl nitrate
- take any medicines called guanylate cyclase stimulators such as riociguat (Adempas)
- are allergic to sildenafil, as contained in sildenafil tablets and REVATIO®, or any of the ingredients in sildenafil tablets. See the end of the Patient Information leaflet for a complete list of ingredients in sildenafil tablets.
What should I tell my healthcare provider before taking sildenafil tablets?
Before you take sildenafil tablets, tell your healthcare provider if you:
- have or have had heart problems such as a heart attack, irregular heartbeat, angina, chest pain, narrowing of the aortic valve or heart failure
- have had heart surgery within the last 6 months
- have pulmonary hypertension
- have had a stroke
- have low blood pressure, or high blood pressure that is not controlled
- have a deformed penis shape
- have had an erection that lasted for more than 4 hours
- have problems with your blood cells such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
- have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic (runs in families) eye disease
- have ever had severe vision loss, including an eye problem called non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
- have bleeding problems
- have or have had stomach ulcers
- have liver problems
- have kidney problems or are having kidney dialysis
- have any other medical conditions
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
Sildenafil tablets may affect the way other medicines work, and other medicines may affect the way sildenafil tablets work causing side effects. Especially tell your healthcare provider if you take any of the following:
- medicines called nitrates (see “What is the most important information I should know about sildenafil tablets?”)
- medicines called guanylate cyclase stimulators, such as riociguat (Adempas)
- medicines called alpha blockers such as Hytrin® (terazosin HCl), Flomax® (tamsulosin HCl), Cardura® (doxazosin mesylate), Minipress® (prazosin HCl), Uroxatral® (alfuzosin HCl), Jalyn® (dutasteride and tamsulosin HCl), or Rapaflo® (silodosin). Alpha-blockers are sometimes prescribed for prostate problems or high blood pressure. In some patients, the use of sildenafil tablets with alpha-blockers can lead to a drop in blood pressure or to fainting.
- medicines called HIV protease inhibitors, such as ritonavir (Norvir®), indinavir sulfate (Crixivan®), saquinavir (Fortovase® or Invirase®) or atazanavir sulfate (Reyataz®)
- some types of oral antifungal medicines, such as ketoconazole (Nizoral®), and itraconozale (Sporanox®)
- some types of antibiotics, such as clarithromycin (Biaxin®), telithromycin (Ketek®), or erythromycin
- other medicines that treat high blood pressure
- other medicines or treatments for ED
- sildenafil tablets contain sildenafil, which is the same medicine found in another drug called REVATIO. REVATIO is used to treat a rare disease called pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Sildenafil tablets should not be used with REVATIO or with other PAH treatments containing sildenafil or any other PDE5 inhibitors (such as Adcirca® [tadalafil]).
Ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist for a list of these medicines, if you are not sure. Know the medicines you take. Keep a list of them to show to your healthcare provider and pharmacist when you get a new medicine.
What are the possible side effects of sildenafil tablets?
Sildenafil tablets can cause serious side effects. Rarely reported side effects include:
- an erection that will not go away (priapism). If you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, get medical help right away. If it is not treated right away, priapism can permanently damage your penis.
- sudden vision loss in one or both eyes. Sudden vision loss in one or both eyes can be a sign of a serious eye problem called non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION). It is uncertain whether PDE5 inhibitors directly cause the vision loss. Stop taking sildenafil tablets and call your healthcare provider right away if you have sudden vision loss in one or both eyes.
- sudden hearing decrease or hearing loss. Some people may also have ringing in their ears (tinnitus) or dizziness. If you have these symptoms, stop taking sildenafil tablets and contact a doctor right away.
The most common side effects of sildenafil tablets are: headache; flushing; upset stomach; abnormal vision, such as changes in color vision (such as having a blue color tinge) and blurred vision; stuffy or runny nose; back pain; muscle pain; nausea; dizziness; and rash.
In addition, heart attack, stroke, irregular heartbeats and death have happened rarely in men taking sildenafil tablets. Most, but not all, of these men had heart problems before taking sildenafil tablets. It is not known if sildenafil tablets caused these problems.
Tell your healthcare provider if you have any side effect that bothers you or does not go away. These are not all the possible side effects of sildenafil tablets. For more information, ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
Please read the Patient Information in the accompanying full Prescribing Information.