You know it by another name: Cialis. Tadalafil can be taken as-needed or daily so you’re always ready for action. Taken on a regular basis, tadalafil can allow for more spontaneity so you’re covered around the clock.
The Generic of Cialis®
Helps for more than 24 hours
Take As-Needed or Daily
Fast, private delivery
Important Safety Information
Tadalafil is a phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitor indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). Read below for important safety information about Tadalafil.
Dosage & Administration
If take as needed, the starting dose is 10 mg as needed prior to sexual activity. Increase to 20 mg or decrease to 5 mg based upon efficacy/tolerability. Improves erectile function compared to placebo up to 36 hours post dose. Not to be taken more than once per day.
If take TADALAFIL FOR ONCE DAILY USE, the recommended starting dose is 2.5 mg, taken at approximately the same time every day, without regard to timing of sexual activity. The dose may be increased to 5 mg, based on individual efficacy and tolerability.
Warning & Precautions
- Patients should not use TADALAFIL if sex is inadvisable due to cardiovascular status.
- Use of TADALAFIL with alpha-blockers, antihypertensives or substantial amounts of alcohol (≥5 units) may lead to hypotension.
- Caution is advised when TADALAFIL is used as a treatment for ED in men taking alpha-blockers.
- Patients should seek emergency treatment if an erection lasts >4 hours. Use TADALAFIL with caution in patients predisposed to priapism.
- Patients should stop TADALAFIL and seek medical care if a sudden loss of vision occurs in one or both eyes, which could be a sign of non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION). TADALAFIL should be used with caution, and only when the anticipated benefits outweigh the risks, in patients with a history of NAION. Patients with a “crowded” optic disc may also be at an increased risk of NAION.
- Patients should stop TADALAFIL and seek prompt medical attention in the event of sudden decrease or loss of hearing.
- Administration of TADALAFIL to patients using any form of organic nitrate is contraindicated. TADALAFIL was shown to potentiate the hypotensive effect of nitrates.
- History of known serious hypersensitivity reaction to TADALAFIL or ADCIRCA®.
- Administration with guanylate cyclase (GC) stimulators, such as riociguat.
Most common adverse reactions (≥2%) include headache, dyspepsia, back pain, myalgia, nasal congestion, flushing, and pain in limb.
To report SUSPECTED ADVERSE REACTIONS, call or report via the FDA MedWatch Program at www.fda.gov/medwatch or 1-800-FDA-1088.
You’re not alone.
Erectile Dysfunction may be taboo, but we’re here to change that. Because guess what? You’re not alone—ED affects about 30 million men in the U.S. That’s where we come in — UpScript offers Tadalafil (generic Cialis), a simple and effective solution that makes ED optional.
Stay ready so you don’t have to get ready.
Tadalafil is the active ingredient in Cialis that helps men with ED improve sexual function with harder and longer-lasting erections. Tadalafil helps you get and maintain your erections through a simple, daily dosage—regardless of how often you have sex. Fill out our quick online consultation to get started with treatment today.
It's easy to get back in the game.
Tadalafil has been proven to help guys with varying degrees of ED. UpScript makes it easy to get Tadalafil shipped discreetly & directly to you. With a solution this easy, there’s no excuse not to get back in the game. Get started with our quick online questionnaire.
Still curious? Here’s what other men are asking
What is Tadalafil?
Tadalafil is a generic erectile dysfunction medication that’s FDA approved and clinically proven to help men get and maintain erections. Tadalafil can be taken as-needed or daily. Its effects can last for 24-36 hours, so it can support erections longer than other ED treatments.
How long does it work?
Typically, the effect starts after 30 minutes of taking the drug and lasts for 36 hours.
What are common side effects?
The most common side effects that patients might experience are:
- upset stomach
- back pain
- muscle aches
- stuffy or runny nose
- abnormal vision
How do I take it?
Take tadalafil exactly as the prescriber advises you. Tadalafil can be taken as-needed or daily.
Speaking with our expert telehealth team is fast and easy. Email, call us, or start a live chat below.
Start Live Chat
How It Works
UpScript IP Holdings, LLC.